Thursday, January 3, 2008

The cute things kids say!

So i have this adorable 3 year old in my class. Of course they are all adorable, but this little guy said something really cute during class when it was his turn to climb the rope. You see, the turn just before he surprised me with how strong and determined he was to climb the rope. So I had said something like, "Wow, you're strong! Go muscle man, go!" as he climbed and kinda struggled up the rope (it's not as easy as it looks). Then, when it was his turn again he turned to me and said with confidence and innocense combined, "here comes your muscle man!" Then he grabbed onto the rope and climbed up with gusto! How cute is that! I'm tellin' you I have the best job in the world! Every day I'm reminded by these little ones that I'm teaching more than gymnastics...it's about planting a little confidence and helping them grow. What a gift God has given me to be able to learn these life lessons from 3 yr olds!

No comments: