Friday, January 20, 2012

our little mover!

So Brooklyn crawled when she was 9.5 months.  She is now pulling herself up to standing and walking with a walker (as of today!).  I just can't believe how quickly she is passing through the crawling stage. Although I do have to admit that it is kind of a relief because she likes to pick everything up off the ground and put it in her mouth.  Roman wasn't a big "put things in his mouth" type of baby.  Instead he would examine it.  Brooklyn on the other hand will either grab the item or reach down with her mouth and try to lick it!  Oh my!  This leads to me sweeping many times a day.  Fun times!

When she walks it cracks me up because she lifts her knees so high and she watches her feet.  She is very deliberate about her walking.  Love her!

No comments: