Sunday, October 14, 2007

Peach Cobbler


This morning I made an attempt at home-made peach cobbler! I made a judgment call on the baking dish that I estimated to be a 3qt dish...however from the smell of the droplets burning in the oven as they overflowed from the pan....I don't think it was 3qts. Or I could have used too many peaches. But I'm quite the peach lover so I'm not ready to admit that I used too many cuz the peaches were soooo yummy! Either way, I sprinkled cinnamon all over the top and enjoyed my first home-made peach cobbler right out of the overflowin' baking dish!




2 comments:

yomamma said...

Yum! Looks so good, I want the recipe, I cheat and use bisquick mix, its good and easy but yours looks better, love your other mother ju

Eunice said...

Mmm, peach cobbler. I want some! Have you watched the tv show Pushing Daisies? I always want pie after I watch that show. Ok, that was random of me...