Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Yummy Yummy Applesauce!

Oh my goodness....I've found a new dessert that comes in a very close second to dark chocolate! You're probably thinking..."she's not going to say applesauce is she?!" YEP! It's applesauce. Not just any applesauce, but rather... home-made applesauce served it warm with Cinnamon sprinkled on top! Seriously good. If you like the taste of hot apple pie filling, I can almost guarantee you'll be addicted like me! It's really easy to make too! Here are the directions:
  1. Peel and cut apples into quarters
  2. heat apples on stove until soft (I used a pressure cooker...but any old pot will be suffice)
  3. Mash hot soft apples to desired consistency (I like it pureed like baby food!)
  4. Add Cinnamon
  5. Grab a spoon and enjoy!

Approximate prep time: 10 min

Approximate cook time: 6 min for 6 apples in pressure cooker(more time if cooked in a regular pot)

No comments: