Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

My Christmas prayers:

I pray that everyone takes a moment to slow down and pray for someone else in need.

I pray that we all remember the true meaning of Christmas: the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ.

I pray for my loving husband as he is a God loving man!

I pray for anyone who doesn't know the saving grace of God. Specifically that they (whoever they are) accept Jesus as their savior and invite him into thier lives to have a real relationship with such an awesome and merciful God. No matter the sins of the past..he will forgive you when you except Jesus as your savior.

I pray God gives me the words to say to be a becon of light to all who don't know Jesus.

I pray for my Nana health as she is in the hospital again tonight.

I pray for my sisters and their familes...precious Godly children they are.

I pray for chad's family's health and spirt...such wonderful people they are!

I praise God for EVERYTHING I have. I know it's not what this life is about, but God has given it to us for a reason. Thank you oh Lord for I am not worthy of your gifts. I sinned before, but now I'm saved and feel your love in many different ways. You give and take away: you provide just what we need to do your will. I praise you for sending your son to spend time on this earth existing as fully human and fully God. I recognize his birth as holy. I recognize, but cannot even begin to describe the amount of love you have for me to allow your precious son to die for all my many sins. Lord you are a great God and a God of wonders. I love you always and forever. Although tomorrow may not be Jesus' actual birthday...Christmas is a symbol of the birth of our savior. I encourage everyone to accept the good news of Jesus and become saved by his blood. I fully declare that without Jesus Christ I will not go to heaven, instead I will go to Hell. I choose God and heaven because he loves me unconditionally and chose to save me and anyone esle who would like to be saved. What do you choose? Who do you choose?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good words, good words. Thanks.