Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thank goodness for sanitary cycles!

So early this morning I got up to go to the bathroom and noticed that all three cats we lying on my side of the bed. No wonder I kept dreaming that something was weighing me down! Anyways, I crawled back into bed after moving one of the cats away from my face. Surely I thought I would fall asleep quickly. Then, all of a sudden I heard the wonderful sound that cats make when they're gonna throw up. Both Chad and I instantly sat up, but it was too late. Our sweet cat, Daisy, had thrown up all over our comforter...YUCK! So, right now...as I type...my washing machine is vigorously working on the sanitary cycle to wash out the cat throw up. Thank goodness for sanitary cycles cuz that's just nasty stuff. Good times over here in Lynnland!

No comments: