Friday, November 21, 2008

27 week bump!



Here's another pic of my bump. So this week I've discovered that my peripheral vision isn't quite as good as it used to be! I've been running into things and accidentally bumping into my cats. I realized that I can't see what's near my feet cuz my belly is in the way of my peripheral vision. One time I walked into the garage and kicked a power tool that Chad had put on the ground. I kinda hurt so I instinctively got a little annoyed because it was left out in the middle of the garage floor. However, when I looked back at it, it was off to the side and grouped together with other tools. So really, I just walked right into it...it wasn't chad's fault at all! He such a good husband though...he moved them a little more out of the way (although they were out of the way to begin with!), just to be safe!
I love him sooo much!

Roman's been doing his pushing thing more and more! It seems as though he likes to push in a certain place so I've been getting used to the feeling and am really enjoy it! I'm still not sure if it's his knee or his bum. However, I'm thinking it's his bum from the size of the surface area that is covered during the push.

So I think Roman might turn into a circus performer cuz he's constantly moving throughout the day. He's a wild one! Wooo Whooo! Thank you, Lord for my beautiful baby boy!

No comments: