Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby kicks!!!

So, on Sunday (we think) I felt something in my tummy that made me turn to Chad and say, "I think I just felt the baby move!" But I wasn't too sure until it happened more...so now I can say that yes it was the official first time I felt the baby move! Yeah!!! It's so neat and really an amazing feeling!

Then today, Chad was playing a song on his computer called "Never Let Go" by David Crowder Band (such a good song BTW) and I held the speaker up to my tummy. After a minute or less...I felt a kick on the outside! So I grabbed Chad's hand and had him feel for the baby. It was sooooo incredible! The baby moved clearly and we both looked at each other and exclaimed, "Did you feel that!?" Cool stuff! Praise God!

Tomorrow we find out if our baby is a boy or a girl...right now only God knows. Pray the baby cooperates! Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

AHHHHHHH!!!! That is so exciting!

Eunice said...

How exciting!! You need to tell us what you are having STAT, that way we can start buying blue or pink stuff.

Eunice said...

UPDATE: Seriously, how wierd is that? As I was leaving the last comment, I got your text about the sex of the baby. Congratulations to you and Chad!