Wednesday, October 22, 2008

24 week bump!

So I've been feeling great and haven't had any cravings as of yet...I still think they are a myth (cuz I haven't craved anything yet). Roman's been kicking and he's even learned something new in his spare time. On a few occasions, he has pushed on me with all his strength. Today he "pushed" for about 5 seconds...long enough for me to recognize it was different than a quick kick, feel his hand/bottom/head (who knows) push on my tummy, and then start counting. Yeah...it's his new little trick for him to play on mommy when she's in the middle of bible study! Do I praise him or scold him?!!! Hmmm, it didn't hurt too bad and I kinda want him to do it again...so i'm thinking I'll praise him (for now!)

Here's the lates bump pic...I hope y'all enjoy watching me get plump!

No comments: