Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pretty plants!




I decided that the space above our kitchen cabinets was looking kinda bare. Many people use it as a plant ledge, so I thought I would get creative and try to put together something from Michaels. Sporting my 40% off coupons and and the Michaels ad, I searched the store for some pretty plants and flowers. Here's the result. However, please keep in mind that my creativity is simplicity combined with functionality...so it's nothing over the top or flashy...you can't tell that I was an engineer?!! I bought enough accent flowers to change with the seasons (thinking ahead makes the creativity functional!) LOL!

Of course, Miss May (our 1 yr old kitty) had to check out the new stuff...nearly tipping over the vase...I'm preparing myself for the day when I walk into the kitchen and all the plants/flowers are on the ground and the cats are performing "jungle training" Oh, good times!

No comments: