Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby's room wall paper



So we got a tip from Chad's cousin that it is easier to put up wall paper using a squirt bottle...soooooo, we tried it when we did the wall paper in Roman's room. We haven't done much decorating, but here's the wall paper pics. Because we are dorks (I say that in the most self-aware way), we had a system to how we put up the wallpaper. Chad cut (using my handy-dandy scrapbook cutter!) the paper then held it up while and I squirted on the water...it was fun!

Oh and our walls are not quite level so the wall paper kinda looks slanted, but as much as it bothers us...we're like...ah, who cares...Roman's not going to come out looking for straight and parallel lines! That might take a few years before that genetic trait kicks in!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Catching up on my blog reading...I like the border! Especially the fact that the bear has a SOCCER ball ;-)